May 23, 2015

.. pastel summer colors ♥


Hey lovelies

Its finally saturday and time to relax so I did a little post for you guys with some new goodies perfect to make a cute summerlook!

Bringing you this lovely sheer summertop from La Baguette @ The Showroom in 9 different colors! It comes with Omega appliers, Tango's and for bodies; Maitreya, The Mesh Project & Slink.
In this post I wearing it with two layers on my breasts but its even more sheer than it looks in this pic, of course you can choose to wear it with two layers as well if you want it like I did. 

I'm also showing off these amazing pants from Lolita @ anyBody that Jennie was wearing in a previous post. These come in 6 different colors and come with Omega applier & for bodies; Slink & The Mesh Project. There's 2 other pants out at anyBody from Lolita and I love them all <3

Both of these lovely items I'm wearing on my uLukie body and I know I've talked about this the past two posts but I'm just so crazy in love with it!
uLukie has made in total, 4 bodies in different sizes that you also can get now @ anyBody! 

I won't say much more than I hope you enjoyed this outfit and are all set for more summer looks and that you remember to enjoy the gorgeous weather to come <3

Body
Hair // little bones. Lavender - DipDye&Fades
Body // uLukie Body - Thick (Also @ anyBODY)
Eyebrows // NOX. Nyx Brows (New @ mainstore)
Eyes // [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Ice
Mouth // .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0

Clothing
Top // [La Baguette] Honey's Top ~ Salmon (New @ The Showroom)  
Pants // Lolita - Jordan Pants Pale (New @ anyBODY)  
Shoes // [BREATHE] Halcyon Heels - Mustard (New @ IDK Event)

Makeup
Lipstick // [LDP] Grape Lips (Loud Mouth ONLY)
Nailpolish // .Figure. 90's Nails set (New @ Cosmetics Fair)

Accessories
Necklace // (Yummy) Small Crystal Choker Necklace - Silver

Pose by La Baguette