July 03, 2014

.. items from Rhapsody & The Summer of Love Fair ♥


Heyy loves! 
Today I'm bringing some sexy items from Rhapsody (mostly) and The Summer of Love Fair!
I saw this awesome dermal piercing from Half-Deer and knew I had to wear it for an outfit. 
So I made this cute simple outfit to show and put focus on them by keeping it simple.
Also I got this gorgeous hair from Pr!tty also at Rhapsody. I had some problems with the fatpack and contacted the owner and she was so sweet and fast to fix it for me. Best support ever, so definitely go get this hair and to her store and get all the rest of her hairs.
I didnt know what color to go with but fell in love with this hair in the '.Colors.' pack. Its just gorgeous.
Anyway nowww.. 

Keep reading for details and tune!


Details

Hair: pr!tty - Ami I - .Fatpack. (@ Rhapsody - Metal Section!)
Top: [LDP] -Aqua- SummerTop (@ The Summer of Love Fair!)
Shorts: ::N2:: Cali Cupcake Girl Shorties Placid (@ Rhapsody - Pop Section!)
Shoes: +Half-Deer+ Plastique Stripe Booties [Mint] (@ Rhapsody - Pop Section!)

Eyes: .tsg. Galaxy - Pink
Lashes: - DAMNED -  Flirty Eyelashes
Face piercing: +Half-Deer+ Sweet Melody Dermal Piercing [Pink] (@ Rhapsody - Pop Section!)
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Starter Bracelet (Old Arcade Gacha item/s!)
Makeup: .Pekka. Charm Eyeshadows 

Other details can be found here