January 28, 2015

.. channeling my inner hippie ♥



Hey loves!
Here with more news coming to The Hipster Fair on the 1st of February!
I'M EXCITED and hope you guys are too!
In this outfit I felt like I channeled my inner hippie and I looove it. With this hair from Beusy with my awesome tattoo from Datum :D

The top comes from a full set and Delirium Style has so many colorful hippie colorpacks ready for you guys! And I thought the top went so well with these tight pants from M&M :D

Lastly there's these awesome glasses, which come with a full hud where you can change the lenses, frame and metals from Meva. VERY SOON! Exciitee

I won't say no more but you guys should definitely go check out these goodies at The Hipster Fair when it opens in just a few days <3 I hope you enjoy my outfit! I know I doo.

Details

Body
Skin // Essences {Loulou} Medium2
Hair // Beusy: Anya - Essentials Hair Pack
Freckles // *Soonsiki! Odd Beauty Freckles.
Tattoo // { DATUM } XXX 88 (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair!)

Clothes
Top // :: D-Style - Iona Set Tribal :: (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair!)
Pants // M&M - AGHATE SWEATER AND PANT (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair!)
Shoes // Essenz - El Paso (Cream)

Accessories
Glasses // Meva Hipster Shades (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair!)
Bag // MOON}. Suede Fringe Bag - Dizzy Rooster Red (Gacha @ Mainstore)

Poses by Label Motion & La Baguette

And obviously I had to go with this song as I noticed the title of the Datum tattoo :D I love my Mø <3