March 17, 2015

.. pineapple funk ♥




Hi everyone <3
I've been working on this post for a little longer than usual, still trying to get used to the new layout of my pictures but I'm excited to share with you these goodies!

First, this bodysuit from Lady Fakessi with this funky ass pineapple print that I absolutely love. 
I wanted to do something simple yet with a funky vibe so I worked my ass off to get these shoes from Fashionably Dead in a white thats now possible to get at The Arcade Gacha

I had to pair it with some more simple, yet amazing things and found this bag from Le Primitif, perfecttt for just this. Just like these glasses from .Shi that are just amazingly detailed.
Pretty much just a lot of goodies from The Arcade Gacha from this march round :D

I wanted to add a bit of bling but on the less is more side and finally finished it off with this cool side braid from Olive also now at The Arcade Gacha. Its so hot and I love it!

Finally, to spruce up the entire outfit and break from the white, I wanted to add just a bit more pink on my lips and was so honored to get to blog Static's Luna Lipsticks that are now available at the Skin Fair! They are beautiful and I made a little chart of the colors for you guys to see how gorgeous and differen they are. They come for 3 skintones and on most of these I went for the mid to match my skintone.


I hope you guys enjoy this outfit and go get these lovely things while you can!

Details

Body
Body // Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Hair // .Olive. the Daisy Hair - B&W Melt (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)
Eyes // IKON Charm Eyes - Brown (Group Gift) & Charm Eyes - Aqua

Clothes
Bodysuit // [lady.fakessi] Pineapple Bodysuit
Shoes // (fd) Girl Power Platforms - White RARE (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)

Makeup
Lipsticks // [-S-] Luna Lips - Fatpack (Available now @ The Skin Fair)

Accesories
Shades // .Shi : Melt Shades [White] RARE (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)
Bag // :::LP::: Camera_Bag [Rigged] - White [Secret] RARE (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)
Septum // MONS / MESH - Nose Jewels (style1) gold (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)
Ring // Schadenfreude Snake Wee Beastie Ring (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)
Necklace // Urbano - Gemini Necklace

Poses by [La Baguette] 

Other details can be found in the 'What I always wear'-tab.