May 10, 2015

.. Jennie ♥



Hey loves!

For this post, I had the honor to pose with the ever so lovely Jennie from The Fabulous Derp
She's the sweetest and an amazing blogger, so I highly recommend checking her out right away!

We are both wearing pants from Lolita @ Anybody that released 3 different pants, some in denim and some with different colors and they are all so perfect for spring/summer looks.


I'm also showing off these awesome Ozzy glasses from Fakessi out now @ The Dark Style Fair! They are awesome and come in 3 poses so you won't need to edit your glasses to the position you want, its already done for you!


I just want to tell you all to go get this adorable hair from Pr!tty @ The Chapter Four. Its so cute, the perfect buns hair with beautiful bangs and I can not explain how much I love Pr!tty hair!


Also, this is the first time I’ll be showing off my new amazing body from uLukie who released 4 new meshbodies and they are perfect if you want that curvier look!

Here I’m showing off my Thick body, I own in total 3 because I just couldn’t decide and got the BBW body from owning Ghetto Booty nr. 3 but right now my heart belongs to this Thick body that I made chubby in just the way I like it.

Finally! I want to thank the beautiful Jennie for doing this with me, I think we look so good together and she's making my blog look even prettier ♥

To check out what she's wearing follow this link for the post!


Body
Hair // pr!tty - Emilia - Color Hud Ombres (New @ The Chapter Four)
Brows // [LDP] Sexy Eyebrows
Body // uLukie Body - Thick
Mouth // .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0

Clothes

Sweater // /// offbeat /// soft warm sweater light type
Jeans // Lolita - Blue Summer Jeans Light Blue (New @ anyBODY)
Sneakers // Bleich - Mesh Unisex Hi-Platform White

Makeup

Lipstick // [LDP] Hot Lips (Loud Mouth ONLY)

Accessories

Cigarette // [NikotiN] Cigarette-Dirty V.2
Necklace // .random.Matter. - Olyvia Necklace - Black
Sunglasses // [ FAKESSI ] Ozzy Sunglasses (New @ The Dark Style Fair)
Bag // -FAUN- Roshi Bag / Unisex -White-

Other credits can be found in the "Essentials"-tab.