July 19, 2015

.. isla string & panties ♥







Hey everyone
Its been some time since I last put out a blogpost but I'm back and excited to show you off the goodies from my sponsors so lets get right into it!

Out now exclusively at anyBODY is this amazing naughty set from Bossie  
The Isla string and top are bought seperate and both of them come in 13 different colors! So you can get both items in the same exact color or mix and match how I did in my outfit here. 

You get them with Maitreya, Omega, Slink, TMP, Lolas & L.inc appliers so you won't miss out You can only get it now as after the event it will be taken down when it ends.

Also before I get on with the credits I just want to let you guys now about this amazing gift hair from Little Bones. I love it and you should go get it! Also, if you're not in the group yet, I highly highly recommend doing that because Nova is so very generous with gifts


Body
Skin // Essences {Illamasqua: Pale02}
Body // uLukie Body - Thick
Breasts // Sinful Needs - Venus Original
Hair // little bones. Queen - GIFT
Brows // NOX. Nyx Brows
Eyes // [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Ice
Lips // .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0

Clothing
Top // Bossie. isla top [baby pink] (Exclusively @ anyBODY)
Panties // Bossie. isla string [purple] (Exclusively @ anyBODY)
Shoes // _CandyDoll_ Oxygen II Teal

Makeup 
Lipstick // OPERATE - Wild Thorn Lips - Emerald

Accessories
Septum // C h a r y .- Septum Ring- 7 (Black) RARE (N/A)
Necklace // (Yummy) Small Crystal Choker Necklace - Silver

Poses // Basic 2 by La Baguette