September 09, 2014

.. being as ginger as can be ♥


Hello loves <3 
Here with another outfit I've been waiting to post because I havent had the time.
But I felt so good about this outfit I wanted to even if it is kinda really late I hope you all love it and go get these sexy things because they are damn perfection :D
I don't have much more to say than enjoy the outfit and have an amazing day <333

Keep reading for sexy credits and tune ♥
Details

Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale - Natural
Hair: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Meg red roots (Past Fi*Friday!)
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue
Eyebrows: [LDP] Sexy Eyebrows (Tintable)
Dress: Revanche Charolette Dress (Past Fi*Friday!)
Shoes: The Rebel Bootie by E.A.W. [Nude] (Past Fi*Friday!)

Lipstick: [Buzz] Summer Crush Gloss - Aqua
Nails: (.vix) Pastel Creams

Other details can be found here!

So this tune is by a SBTRKT and I love his music. Always have, loved the old one. Old album probably one of my fav albums of all time.. But this is one of his new songs, so check it out - as well as the old if you don't know him <3