June 16, 2015

.. a little sass ♥


Hey lovelies! 

I've got some awesome goodies for you in this colorful neon outfit that I had a lot of fun with!
Like this incredibly sexy top from the Bishes Inc. that shows off a sexy cleavage. The top comes in all the colors you could ever dream of and with appliers for bodies like The Mesh Project, Maitreya, Belleza & boobies like Lolas AND of course it is Omega compatible as well! So all the appliers anyone could dream of. 

2nd I'm showing off these beautiful shorts from Fakessi that has the sexiest print I've ever laid my eyes on. These come with appliers for Slink Physique, The Mesh Project & are also Omega compatible! I love this print so much and did my entire outfit around them because my god, I love them. 

Lastly, I thought I had to add some attitude to this outfit so I put on my awesome brows from Bossie that come with 5 different shapes and in this I went with the sassy version as shown on the picture. To see the rest of the options follow the link in the credits. These also come as appliers for The Mesh Projects' mesh heads so you can get sexy brows on your sexy face :}

Thats all I had for you guys this time and make sure to check the credits for all the other items I'm wearing in this outfit because they are all great in my opinion. Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit and see you all soon!

Body
Skin // Essences {Illamasqua: Pale02}
Body // uLukie Body - Thick
Breasts // Sinful Needs - Venus Original
Hair // Blues. Dakota - Mermaid Fades
Brows // Bossie. alice eyebrows [tintable] ♥ 
Eyes // [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Nebula
Lips // .Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5
Tattoo // .Identity. Body Shop - Last Pill
Facetattoo // * SORGO / BodyShop - Love Akira Tattoo

Clothing
Top // Bishes Inc~ Halter Top - Hotpink ♥ 
Shorts // [ FAKESSI ] Highwaisted Funky Magenta Shorts
Shoes // REIGN.- MIXER PUMPS - FATPACK

Accessories
Septum // (Yummy) Kelly Septum - Silver - Turquoise
Rings // (Yummy) Elemental Ring Set
Necklace // (Yummy) Rough Crystal - Druzy (New @ The Arcade Gacha - June 2015)

Poses by La Baguette