October 03, 2014

.. looking minty ♥



Here with a little post with a few items from Candy Fair that opens today! 
I'll put slurls to both sims in credits!
I saw this polaroid camera from Tentacio and had to have it. I always dreamed of one of these in real life so if not in real life then in SL. And I loved these colors <3
As well as this amazing hair from pr!tty. As you may have noticed from previous posts I really really love pr!tty hair so when I saw this I had to have it, its just too cute!


That was all I had to say for now so click to get the rest of the credits, the slurls to Candy Fair & a special tune of the day!
SLURLs to Candy Fair!
Click these and go get these items & many more delicious items!

Details

Skin: [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: pr!tty - Lollipop (New @ Candy Fair!)
Bodysuit: Mad Echo - Tee Bodysuit - Berry
Hoodie: .tsg. Bunny Bomber - MintxPink (New @ Candy Fair!)
Ring & Necklace: . Sweet Thing . Rainbow Love Cutie Jewelry Set
Polaroid Camera: *Tentacio* My polaroid pink (New @ Candy Fair!)
Lipstick: [LDP] Ocean Lips (Loud Mouth ONLY)
Nails: :FY: Spring Glitter Nails

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

The song for today is by one of the most beautiful and cute voices I've ever heard. Julie Stone sounds so cute when she sings <3 Almost makes my heart melt.