February 16, 2015

.. blue and beigewhiiite? ♥


Hey guys <3 
I'm here with a new post and I know there's been far apart this and the last post but I will get more out soon. 
This outfit is simple but sometimes, (a lot of times) more is less. 

I bring to you todayyy, the gorgeous Eranthis heels from Glamistry that are out in the mainstore for Slink feet, Belleza and even Maitreya! As always they come with a customizable hud with lots to change and its always fun to play around with. Check out this closeup of the shoes!




Second I just want to say I love facetattoos from Arise. You can get so many and sometimes its just what you need to make your outfit perfection. I love them all so so much <3 


I could go on and on but since its late and I need my beauty sleep I'll get on with the details for you guys and be back soon with more lovely clothing, oldies as well as.. new..iess?


Details

Body 

Hair // +Spellbound+ Witchery // Natural Selection
Brows // [theSkinnery] Natural Brows set 2
Facetattoo // .ARISE. Chacla Facetattoo / Black

Clothing

Dress // ::DirtyMind:: Wren Dress (Blue)
Fur // *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole White MESH
Shoes // Glamistry - ERANTHIS Heels [PF1015]

Makeup 

Eyeshadow // .ARISE. Lolla Eyeshadow / White

Accessories 

Septum // MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style17) silver
Clutch // -FAUN- Crossbodied Satchel -White-

Other details can be found in the 'What I always wear'-tab.