February 09, 2015

.. Lady Fakessi & La Baguette ♥




Hey loves!

I got some great news! I got the pleasure as of now to blog for two incredible creators! And I'm so excited to share them with you!

First off, Lady Fakessi owned my Mariel is here to take on the SL world with her colorful and incredible clothes! Colorful and versatile, eclectic and beautiful! I can only recommend checking her out as I know already she will become bigger and bigger and who wouldnt want to say 'I knew her before she was famous'? Huh huh?!

Second, the sweet Aristas off La Baguette who features mostly incredible unique poses as well as different dresses, unique face tattoos and items for your meshparts/meshbodies! And she is always right on point! She is already loved in SL as I see her poses around SL, in static AOs as well as blogposts, she's so worth checking out if you havent already <3

Follow this to see the mainstore landmark & all the links to Lady.Fakessi & La Baguette on my sponsor page!

In this post I feature this cute little gacha which is sporty socks and these amazing poses that you can find at La Baguette's mainstore as well as showing off these 3 different brows you can get from LadyFakessi as you can see below this!



I could keep talking about everything I'm wearing but will stop and let you get on with the details for all the lovely things I got to show you :D <3 Hope you enjoy this outfit as well as go check out these lovely creators!

Details

Body
Eyes // [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Angel
Brows // [lady.fakessi] Eyebrows 3
Hair // pr!tty - Dara - [Ombre 3+4] (Gacha @ The Chapter Four - February 2015!)
Top lashes // Mai Bilavio:. Clumpy Princess Lash Set
Bottom lashes // *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -6- Natural

Clothing
Top // DeeTaleZ Tops sheer open back - blue
Shorts // :FY: Eva Shorts (patterned pack)
Socks // [La Baguette] Gatcha School Socks - Yellow (Gacha @ mainstore!)
Shoes // *REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- Seafoam

Accessories 
Glasses // .tsg. Shy Megane - Purple
Mug // +Half-Deer+ Sweetmallow Hot Cocoa (Fifty Linden Friday - 6th of February 2015!)
Backpack // [Miseria] Bearnotes Backpack - Boys Smell

Poses by [La Baguette] Busty3 NEW!

Other details can be found on the 'What I always wear'-tab.

Closeup Details

Hair // *Dura-Girl*53
Brows // [lady.fakessi] Eyebrows 1, 2 & 3 *NEW!*
Facetattoo // ::Lust.Rage::-Uxe tattoo