July 31, 2014

.. whiiiteee ♥





I'm somewhat back you guys! I'm still slow and kinda bad at blogging. But I try my best <3 And I'm still not sure how to do my blogposts, I thought last post I finally found my way to do it but since I'm still bad with photoshop at the whole thing with compressed photos when I upload to blogger.. Its just a big mess :(
But I try.. I don't know how many more attempts I'm gonna have until I find the way I wanna do my posts so it can start looking like I'm a professional blogger :D

ps. I LOOOOVE this hair from pr!tty. Its my favorite hair and its hard for me to detach it. Been wearing it since I bought it. Alsooo just to let everyone know she got the new mainstore up and its so cute, SLURL in details. And there's 4 group gifts! So go there right now and get your pr!tty hairs.

But now I'll stop rambling and let you have the details to my simple yet perfect outfit - if you ask me :D
Hugs and huggless <33



Details

Hair: pr!tty - Yoon - .Fatpack. (@ The Showroom!)
Ears: [Gauze] [][]Trap[][] Short Ripped Ears Ice 
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Nymph (HUD to make them glow)
Tail: +Half-Deer+ Blossom Tail (Lotus) (Gacha in mainstore!)
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Fawn Antlers (Snowcone) (Gacha in mainstore!)
Dress: Revanche - Winners' Dress - White

Collar & Cuffs: *BS* Sami HEARTS TITANIUM Leashed Collar & Cuffs Set
Face tattoo: ::Lust.Rage::-Uxe tattoo
Lipstick: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Dolls Nude
Flowercrown: ***Ambrosia*** Rose & Daisy Corolla[baby_blue] (Gacha in mainstore!)

Other details can be found here!

And here's a little tune to chillout to<3