July 07, 2014

.. my favorite outfit of all SL - time ♥



Hey guys <333
I wasnt really sure if I should post this outfit but it is one of my favorite outfits of all time. 
I did this a long time ago when I first got these pants and they are my absolute favorite by Cracked Mirror <3
And I thought I would go ahead and do it because doing this outfit over a little bit by changing the hair and my outfit made me think of a challenge I want to do.. 

Which I named ''Do-Over Challenge!'' 
It is about taking an old outfit you had and redo it with elements of the old outfit or with better things you may have come upon! Nicer mesh or better textured.
I got kind of excited one night thinking about it in bed, which of course is where you get the best ideas.

In a upcoming post I'm gonna do one proper post with before and after I remodeled the outfit along with the rules too, since its a challenge it needs rules :D
And if it turns out to be awesome and work out I'll try to make it like a weekly or biweekly challenge. 
Anyway for now this is my lovely LOTD!

As alwaysss.. Keep reading for details and tune!


Details

Hair: +Spellbound+ River // Natural Selection {WEAR} (@ Summerfest! Ends July 13th!)
Top: little bones. Dean Tucked Tank - Peachy (No longer available :( )
Pants: (CM) Disclaimer Skinny Jeans (faded light)
Shoes: Slink Ilena Sandals Brown (For Slink flat)

Flower Crown: :::WEG::: Le jardin de la fille hair wreath (No longer available :( )
Tattoo: elska - Priya
Nostril: .Pekka. Zassy Piercing (Edited!)
Nails: *League* Natural French Manicure (Comes for hands and feet! FREE group gift!)

Other details can be found here!

Last is the sexy tune and its one I've fallen in love with. Its so sweet and chill.. I could listen to it all day <3