July 02, 2014

.. making boho-looks ♥



Helloo wonderful peoples <3
I had an idea for this outfit and really felt like bringing out a boho look. Then I saw this sexy top from Pixicat last friday for FLF and it was just perfect! 
So I had to make an outfit with it and had this awesome hair that I wanted to show off from Spellbound that can be found at Summerfest'14
I think it looks great, both with and without the hat but felt like it looked awesome with the strawhat that comes with this awesome hair :D 
So here we are! As alwaysss..

..Keep reading for details and tune!


Details

Hair & hat: +Spellbound+ River // Natural Selection (Summerfest'14 - Ends July 13th!)
Top: -Pixicat- WideCropTop (Aztec) (Old FLF!)
Jeans: (fd) Beat Up Jeans - Blue
Sandals: Slink Ilena Sandals Brown
Bag: -tb- Tres Blah Tote Bag
Arm tattoo: elska - Priya

Eyeshadow: [mock] Fall Festivale eShadows
Fingernails: MONS / Spring Collection - Boho (Fingernails)

Other details can be found here!