July 18, 2014

.. feeling cute in PJ's ♥



Hello every lovely person out there <333
Finally here after 7 days of wondering of how I should do my posts. 
Here I am finally with the final way of how I want to do my blogposts. I've decided to do them as clean as popsicle to put focus on the clothes, since its a fashionblog and all :D
So here I am with a little cute outfit which is this amazing pajama from Cracked Mirror! They are having a blogger search and I will be sending this in as my first entry. The search is until the 19th and you can send in 2 entries which is what I will be doing. 
My second one will be in one of my favorite dresses of all time from Cracked Mirror too.
But for now, I will leave you with this :D
I hope you like it and think the new design of my posts are pleasing to the eye and like that too!

As always - keep reading for details and tune!


Details

Hair: (fd) Little Queen - Orange (Old The Arcade Gacha item!)
Pajamas: (CM) PJ's Blue-S (Gacha @ Mainstore!)
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue
Headphones: (fd) Radio Headphones - Neon Yellow
Bears: <:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Green & Hug Pink (@ The Arcade Gacha - July 2014!)

Nostril: .Pekka. Zassy Piercing (Edited to be only nosering!)
Lipstick: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Creamcicle
Cheektattoo: Soothe. Face Tattoos (Old TCF Birthday Gift)
Ring: .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (Old TCF Birthday Gift)

Other details can be found here!

The tune for today is one of my favorite covers. The best covers are really to be found on youtube's "triple J" channel. This is just awesome.. I'm not much for the original song but this cover is just me and I can't help but song along.