July 04, 2014

.. simple clean looks w. red Moon hair ♥


Hellluuu lovelies <3
In this post I brought my booty out because I really just feel best when I'm wearing it. 
I've had these photos for a few days and thought I would finally get it out though its super later for me.. Or maybe I should say early.
Before I go to the details I just want to say that if you havent yet gotten this awesome hair from Moon you should go get it. It is one beautiful group gift and I just fell in love.. Its just incredible. So go to moon - and if you havent joined - join and get this sexy hair. 
Also special shoutout to Zaidee for giving me these glasses, thank youuu. 
They say Crazy Glasses but I thought I made them look not so crazy and make it work in this outfit. :D ♥ 

But now to the details!

Details

Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale - Natural
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue
Hair: MOON{Hair}. Tied to Me - ALL (NEW GROUP GIFT!)
Jumpsuit: Revanche - Winners Jumper - Monotone (Appliers for Lolas & Azz)
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Nieka Heels: Iron (Slink MEDIUM) (Old FLF item!)
Bag: Ricielli - Easter Hunt - Cowhide Tote Leather Bag

Lipstick: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Dolls Nude
Nails: PMD - Black and White
Glasses: Pure Poison - Crazy Glasses - Black (The Arcade Gacha - June 2014!)

Other details can be found here!

The tune for this post is one I found recently while going around on youtube and I love it. 
I hope to make like a themed simple picture for it because red really is such a powerful color and this song, is awesome.