July 10, 2014

.. feeling like a lady ♥



Hey loves <3
Today I am here to show you this wonderful awesome outfit from E dreams (This takes you to her Marketplace store! Slurl in credits will take you to her in world store). 
Its these awesome capris and this awesome beautifully textured top that comes with all the appliers you can imagine! 
Appliers for Slink Physique, WowMeh, Lolas mesh breasts, Luck. Inc Phat and Cute Azz, Ghetto booty, [BANNED] booty.
Both top and capris only for 99L! And then you get this top in 6 different colors!! 
Definitely go check it out on MP right here!
Also a quick mention to this awesome Spellbound hair - I just can't get enough of her hair. So awesome and the colorhuds are incredible. This can be found at Summefest that ends July 13th, so go right now to get the hair before its too late!

As always keep reading for details and tune <333



Details

Hair: +Spellbound+ Amber // Natural Selection (@ Summerfest! Ends July 13th)

Top&Pants: E dreams - Summer neck tied top (Incl. top & capris)
Shoes: N-core GROUP GIFT "IBIZA Summer Edition"

Bag: Maitreya Mesh Leather Satchel * Lion
Glasses: [Iruco] gacha / butterfly glasses (Old The Arcade Gacha item!)
Lipstick: Soiree - Lipstick / La Creme #Dew


Other details can be found here!

And the tune is one of my favs I just remembered when my love told me I looked like a pretty lady <333

Made me realize I did look like a lady!