October 27, 2014

.. being a little purple geisha ♥








Hey loves ♥
I'm here with a quick little cute post that I've had ready for some time now, just had no time with school taking my attention, but I do intend to get a few more posts out before this month is over, which means I have a few days to get out with some but I hope you'll all enjoy them when they come!

I got this adorable dress from a friend who won it in a gacha at Kio-Kio's mainstore and when I found out it was a purple dress I got even more excited!
Purple has always been one of my most favorite colors. Even if the girls teased me with it in kindergarten and said that purple was a guys color, it didnt change my opinion. Because I think its such a pleasant color and so perfect with this dress <3
This dress is so cute and inspired me to do kind of a geisha-look - to which these shoes from Pixicat were perfect for, aswell as this amazing Truth hair from an old Arcade Gacha with beautifully detailed sakura blossoms. 
The dress also comes with a pretty jacket fitting with the design and of course in many other colors!

Anyway while I'm on the purple rant! I want to give a shoutout to my friend Kya who made this amazing outfit; Lilac Haze which you can find on her blog and has purple allover it<3 If you don't know about her blog, you should check it out right here! She mixes old with new items and she's just amazing overall, so definitely check her out!

Thats all I have to say for now, so go check out the credits and go get this amazing dress!

Details

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sakura 1 Side [Black & Whites / Sushi] RARE (Old @ The Arcade Gacha - June 2014!)
Eyes: .tsg. Galaxy - Silver
Dress: =Kio= Oriental Desire - Purple (Gacha @ Mainstore!)
Shoes: -Pixicat- GeishaShoes White (Slink High)

Lipstick: [LDP] Grape Lips (Loud Mouth ONLY)
Eyeliner: *League* 3 Classic Wing Eyeliners (Gift!)
Tattoos: elska + quirky - Laced {Add Me} Sample 2 (Old @ N.21!)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

This song is so amazing <3 With this intro its so perfect.