October 19, 2014

.. her NEW look ♥

Hey sweets <3
Finally had time to get this post out where I'm here introducing my second look that I will be posting with sometimes.
I hope you all like how I look in this amazing skin from Meghindo! A store I only recently found about and she makes some amaazing skins, which of this is my favorite on my particular shape. 
Anyway, I hope you love this new look and this sexy outfit which was the first outfit I made for her.

Enjoyyyyy and keep reading for the details and tune!♥♥♥

Details

Hair: . Liquence . - F6 in Natural Fades
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Varna ~ Caramel Skin Tone ~
Ears: [MANDALA] UNISEX SIMPLE EARS
Eyes: [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Hazel
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Piercing

Top: *Epic* [GATCHA Box]-{Ruffled Set-Leo-Classic}
Fur: *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole Wild MESH
Skirt: MoDANNA [Chalys Collection] Black Slit Skirt
Shoes: REIGN.- SUPERNOVA HEELS- CRIMSON

Lipstick: Pink Acid Donut Glazed Lip Gloss + Loud Mouth - Natural Nude
Clutch: -Unbothered- CuffMeClutch (Blush)
Knuckle-duster: :FANATIK: Knuckle Duster with spikes Gold
Earrings: [LX] Twist Hoops Gold

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

The singer in this video is amazing and beautiful and I drool over her hair because wow..
And her voice <3333 I just love it so, this is the song of the outfit!