October 01, 2014

.. being festival-ish chic ♥



Hey loves <3
I didnt know what to name this but when I looked at the outfit I totally got a feel of going to a festival, with the bloody knee, the beltpouch and the crooked halfsmoked cig, so this is what it was called :D
I'm late with this one but there might be a chance that these items can be found at the mainstore even if I got them at fameshed some time ago.
You should definitely go look!

ALSO one of my best friends made a response blogpost to this one!
 So please go right now to see her "festival chic"-outfit,  & check out her amazing blog as well! 
Kya's Festival Chic Post
Kya's Flickr
Go check out her blog and her flickr and follow her because she's amazing and beautiful and has the most incredible style. ♥♥♥

I don't have much more to say and want to stop here so I can go get the other posts ready I got for you guys <33
Hope you like it!

Details


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Writer Hair - Braid - Light Browns (@ The Arcade Gacha - September 2014!)
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Sage (Group Gift)
Top: ~BOMBSHELL~ fcuk you - shirt
Shorts: -SU!- B Boop Shorts BLUE
Shoes: REIGN.- Moccasin Boots- Caramel (Old Fameshed item!)

Hipbag: RO - Hipster Bag - Coffee Container (Old Fameshed item!)
Facetattoo: ::Lust.Rage::-Uxe tattoo
Nosering: .Pekka. Zassy Piercing
Eyeshadow: [mock] Fall Festivale eShadows
Warpaint: {Tilly}/Mattie - War Paint
Cigarette: [NikotiN] Cigarette-Dirty
Bloodyknees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 06
Nailpolish: MONS / Spring Collection - Boho (Fingernails)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear" -tab.

The song of this outfit.. Is just too awesome. I love Elliphant and found her some time ago before Mø started making music and of course - being a true dane I gotta love Mø <3 So when I saw they made this song together I was almost about to die of that 'FUCK YESSS'-feeling and its just too chill. I love these girls <3 Please listen and check both of them out if you don't know them already.
They are amaaaaazing ♥