December 02, 2014

.. taketomi hair ♥

 
Hey loves ♥ 
Today I bring to you some awesome new stuff there is to find at Uber & FaMESHed!
When I saw this outfit from Eaters Coma the picture of these gorgeous new Reign shoes and my Pixicat Eyebag came into my head and created this outfit so I knew I had to make it.
Sometimes when this happens the outfit doesnt turn out how perfectly as I pictured it in my head. But this one did very much and I'm so happy about that :D

And I love this new gorgeous hair from Taketomi, soooo much. I tried the demo and never wanted to take it off. Taketomi hairs rarely suit me (and my boobs) but I so badly wanted this to and so happy that it did <3

Anyway thats all for now, hope you enjoy my outfit everyone and that you go get all these sexy items ♥

Details

Skin // Essences - Emma *light rose*
Eyes // [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Avada
Hair // [taketomi]_Emiri_Balayage (NEW!)
Shirt&Skirt // Eaters Coma - Wool one-piece w/sweater 1 (New @ Uber)
Shoes // REIGN.- MERCY BOOTIES- BLACK (New @ FaMESHed)

Shoulderbag // -Pixicat- EyeBag (Diamond) RARE (Gacha @ Mainstore)
Septum // MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style17)
Eyeliner // [Buzz] Royale Liner
Nails // MONS / Spring Collection - Galaxy (Fingernails)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

This song is just amazing and love Disclosure. 
I would feel awesome and cool dancing around like to this looking like this ♥