December 09, 2014

.. winter ♥



Hey loves AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3
I bring to you one of the amazing jackets I've ever in SL laid my eyes on. This is adorable and awesome and come with a collar and with this awesome hood I'm wearing. This amazing jacket is by Pixicat @ Collabor88 and you should go get this right away.

As you will see in the credits I've been around to all the new rounds of the monthly events that I hold close to my heart and got some things I just couldnt live without. Like this amazing hair from Lelutka @ Uber. And these cute knit/fur boots from Amerie @ The Chapter Four.

As well as this amazing lantern, that I love, from Remarkable Oblivion @ The Arcade Gacha for this month. Blair & Seb always make incredible items, and gachas that you'll use all your money on, to get the entire collection.. Anway! Please go to these events and check out the incredible things thats out for this month, I love christmas and the cozy warm clothes, so more will come!

Thats all for now! Hope you enjoy my outfit! ♥

P.S.With this post I've done something different just because I was in such a christmas mood and hope I could spread my mood by making it a bit winter-y.. Hope you guys like it ♥

Details

Hair // [LeLutka]-VAGUE hair/Naturals (@ Uber)
Eyes // IKON Hope Eyes - Glass (New)
Coat // -Pixicat- Wintry.Cape (Warm) (@ Collabor88)
Undershirt // :FY: Julianna Zipped Top  (pack 01)
Leggings // [whatever] High Leggings - black (@ The Big Show)
Boots // AMERIE - Sheepskin Boots(H) (Gacha @ The Chapter Four)


Septum // C h a r y .- Septum Ring- 7 (Black) RARE
Lipstick // .random.Matter. - Hexia Lips - V1 - Red
Lantern // RO - Holiday Spirit - Lantern - Rusty (@ The Arcade Gacha - December 2014)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"- tab.

The song of this outfit is one that I loove and been listening to on repeat lately. I love the song and the video and the guy. Its all yummy. So please listen and enjoy the video :D