December 12, 2014

.. wintery toasty ears ♥

Hey loves <3
Here with another winter outfit because I love these and I thought this was really cute,
This beautiful and detailed outfit is from Foxes @ The Arcade Gacha. You get the dress with the shoes and this collar/scarf with muffs so its not hard to play for a matching set. Though - in this outfit I'm not wearing the muffs you get.. Becauseeeee - I wanted to change it up and wear these adorable earmuffs from Buttery Toast!
These are perfect and adorable for winter/christmas time. They have changeable pearls and bow but I wanted to keep it all white. I put another picture as closeup in the post so you can see how beautiful and cute they are <3
Thank you so much to Mama Toast for these. I really appreciate it <3

Before I continue to the details I just want to mention this beautiful hair from Argrace. It is so pretty and cute with adorable detailed strands. The hair comes with a bow and looks really cute but you can have just a plain hairband as well. Check it out!

Hope you enjoy my cute little winter outfit! Keep reading for closeup and details!

Details

Hair // *ARGRACE* HIIRAGI - Blacks
Eyes // IKON Hope Eyes - Glass NEW
Earmuffs // -Buttery Toast- Toasty Ears - White (♥♥♥ Thank you)
Scarf/Collar // Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Scarf & Earmuff - Lav (Scarf only)  (@ The Arcade Gacha)
Dress & Boots // Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Dress & Boots - Lav (@ The Arcade Gacha)
Tights // Izzie's - Heart Tights

Eyeliner // [Buzz] Royale Liner
Lipstick // .random.Matter. - Hexia Lips - V1 - Peach

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.


This song is by Jungle and is a very soft pleasant song I think.. And in this outfit I feel soft and cute. So this song. Hope you enjoy it <333