December 02, 2014

.. cute glaze ♥

 Hey sweeties <3
I'm here with a new post which features two of my favorite creators in SL. 
One of them is the lovely Stasey Oller from Pink Acid, who is amazing and sweet and gorgeous all at the same time. This outfit is a tribute to her, because this is how I see her, beautiful and adorable and sweet, like glazed donuts. So this is for you Stasey!

Second lovely amazing women I'd like to mention in this post is my dear friend Kya Kokeshi who is out with these amazing NEW Kisa Tops with awesome prints! This was my favorite because I love these pastels, with the mints and rose colors. 
But theres lots more prints to pick from so go to the store right now and go check them out and buy them all!
They come with breast appliers and slink hand appliers as seen on the picture :D



Thats all I got to you for now everyone! Hope you enjoy this outfit, I know I absolutely love it from top to toe, these reign shoes and these villager jeans.. so much love! ♥
Details

Skin // Pink Acid Skin - Annette - ALL Appliers - Latte
Hair // [kik]hair- Katie(red) (I FREAKING LOVE THIS HAIR!♥♥♥)
Eyes // [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Avada
Top // !!Kokeshi!! Kisa Aztec Pack
Pants // Villagers. Distressed Jeans [Original]
Shoes // REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- Aztech

Flowercrown // .random.Matter. - Valeria Flower Crown - Green (@ The Secret Affair)
Bag // Pink Acid Donut Cake Shoulder Bag - Pink Frosting (Gacha)
Necklace // REIGN.- Totally Narly Necklace (Group Gift)
Ring // .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (TCF Birthday Gift N/A)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

I love this song <3 And I'm ashamed to say this is what lead me to listen to a lot more Aaliyah. Because I should have listened to her from the start and this came out only a few years ago.. So sorry guys, but I truly love this song and truly love Aaliyah<3