December 19, 2014

.. furs, glitter & pointy shoes ♥

Hey loves!
I'm off to a christmas party! Or.. not really. Where I'm from we don't really do christmas parties but more just spend our christmas eve with our family and loved ones. But we do have something - if directly translated to english - called christmas-lunch. Where its pretty much about just eating a bunch of yummy food and then get hammered. Probably how you would imagine an office christmas party :D
Anyway I bring to you some awesome goodies from all around the grid!

I wanted to get this out before all the christmas stuff happen and before the new year starts.. Soo first I want to announce that I got a new sponsor! The amaaazing creator of Glamistry heels which come with huds to change everything! Makes it so fun to buy a new pair of shoes, you can make them match anything! 
There gorgeous shoes are all new and out at the mainstore! So go right now and get them!
And also check out Glamistry on my sponsor page for all the links!

2nd, this fur coat from Foxes @ Collabor88 is just amazing. Its beautiful and big and perfection. And I wanted to do a cool outfit with this so I chose to pair it with this glitter dress from WAYNE @ ANYbody which is a new event for all your mesh bodyparts & bodies! 

Before I leave you with the credits I just have to say.. That I love this incredible gorgeous hair from little bones that was out at Secret Affair some time ago. Its so beautiful and glamourous. + I love these middleparts that Nova is adding to her hairs.. They are just too awesome.

Anyway thats all for now - and it was a lot - so don't read no longer and go to the credits to get the TP's and a closeup of these gorgeous shoes!

Details

Hair // little bones. Snow Spell II - Ombre&Roots
Eyes // IKON Hope Eyes - Glass
Shoes // Glamistry - RAMONDA Heels [NEW!]
Fur Coat // Foxes - Faux Fur Coat - Snow (@ Collabor88)
Dress // WAYNE - YOU WILL NEVER OWN ME / Red (@ anyBODY)

Ribbon headband // LaGyo_Ribbon headbend with HUD (@ Collabor88)
Lipstick // ::Modish:: Mei Lipstick SET [Nudes] {Loud.Mouth} appliers

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

I can't just leave you with one song today.. I've been listening to these live mixes from the Boiler Room and fell in love with this special set from Bonobo. <3 I love Bonobo. A lot. Hope you enjoy!