November 04, 2014

.. autumn ♥


Hi guys! Its autumn! One of my favorite seasons because the world becomes so beautiful. And the rain.. I love the rain. I live in Denmark and it rains all the time and people hate it but I love it.. The smell, the feel, the sound of it against the window or on your umbrella. Its just so amazing.
So this is my start of autumn outfits! I will try to come out with plenty more autumn inspired outfits because I not only love the season, but also the colors of leaves from trees and the grey and purple tones. So more posts will come out soon! Look out for them all!

Now for this outfit I couldnt decide on what hair because these are both amazing.. I started out with this amazing Spellbound hair from the TAG Gacha thats now over but loved it.. And then this amazing hair came out as a gift from little bones. I just couldnt pick which to go with on this post so went with both.

I also looooooove this amazing sweater from Pixicat. This is the kind of sweater I'd wear in RL. A big warm big knit sweater. Its the best..
And last but not least, thank you Zaidee for giving me this amazing cute hat <3 I wanted to make an outfit for it and this is it. An adorable cute gacha item from Imeka

But anyway, I will stop rambling now and get on with the details! Hope you enjoy this look ♥

Details

Hair on left: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Natural Ombres & Dips RARE (TAG Gacha item!)
Hair on right: little bones. Transmute - Ink Dipped (Group gift! Full release out at FaMESHed!)
Eyes: [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Hazel

Sweater: -Pixicat- Knitted.Sweater (Old FLF item - Full release with other colors in mainstore!)
Pants: [monso] My Overall - Dark Blue (Only bottom part worn!)
Shoes: Tee*fy Chelsea Boots Persian Orange (The Arcade Gacha - September 2014!)

Gameboy: :::LP::: Game Dude Decor - Blue (The Arcade Gacha - September 2014!)
Necklace: {mon tissu} Take Flight Necklace ~ Silver
Hat: {Imeka} Cute Ear Mouse Hat {Polka Dot} RARE

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

The song for this outfit is one of my favorites of all time. Called "The Fall" its not about fall - the season but still I wanted it because it has that feeling of sad rainy fall. If I had to explain how autumn feels to me atleast.