August 01, 2014

.. dressing in pink ♥

Hi lovelies <3 Here I am again catching up on the slacking I've been doing. Not the greatest move when you're new and trying to make blogging a thing :D
But here I am finally with another cute outfit! I love these. Love pink in SL - RL though, would neeever wear it. My dad's girlfriend tried once when I was younger, I've never felt more wrong in my entire life. In pink from top to toe.. But in SL I can't get enough!

So here I am with some ooold Pink Fusion and Cotton Candy Hunt items.. I know.. I'm soooo late. But if you did those hunts, this is a reminder post! To remember all these great items you picked up and for those who didnt this is for you to check out these stores because not only do they provide awesome hunt prizes but they make actual awesome clothes :D
So I'll get right to the details!
Huggiesss <3


Details

Hair: .Atomic. {Hair} Darling - Dip Dyes (From Hair Fair 2014!)
Bodysuit: [ SAKIDE ] Pink Dream Bodysuits (Old Pink Fusion Hunt item!)
Shoes: *MC* Heartbreaker Sandals [Slink Av Enhancement] Cloud (For Slink High)

Facetattoo: ::Lust.Rage::-Uxe tattoo (From Project Limited! No longer available)
Glasses: .tsg. Megane Classic - Pink (Old from The Season Story!)
Garter: *MUKA* Garter Love
Nails: :FY: Spring Glitter Nails (Old Pink Fusion Hunt item!)
Chest Piercing: :Z.S: Pink Fusion - Chest Piercing (Old Pink Fusion Hunt item!)
Lipstick: Pink Acid - Barbie Matte Lips (Old hunt item!)
Eyeliner: [KOOQLA] Liquid Eyeliner 01 (Cosmetics Fair - July 2014!)

Other details can be found here!