August 11, 2014

.. dressing overly sexy ♥


Finally got the post out though I've had it on my flickr for a few days!
Took me some time because I wasnt happy about how it looked and honestly just been pretty lazy.. Not really how you should be when you're trying to become a succesful blogger soo thats was not so good..
But here we areee and there's nothing to do about it now! 

I dressed up to be with B and it was a bit more exposed but made a covered up version to be able to post it :D
So I made a PG version to blog for you all <33
I don't have much more to say than I wanna try to blog some more this month - because for once I have L to shop for :D So await all the outfits. Badass, sexy, cute, boho, casual.. I'll give you something to drool over!

But lets get to it - Keep reading for details and tunes!

Details


Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Dark Dye + Pizza the Giraffe (Old the Arcade Gacha item!)
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Banshee
Top: [LF] Ninja Catsuit Red (Only shirtpart)
Corset: [Etchaflesh] Executioner Nola Underbust Corset
Gloves: [ROSAL] VIRON-M Gloves - Black *BOXED*
Pants: [LF] Smexy High Waist Pants Black
Boots: [ROSAL] VIRON-M Thigh Ballet Boots - Black *BOXED*

Goggles: [LF]Yasuka Outfit FF7 (Only goggles)
Eyeliner: [KOOQLA] Liquid Eyeliner 02 (Cosmetics Fair - July 2014!)
Lipstick: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Creamcicle
Facetattoo: ::Lust.Rage::-Uxe tattoo


Other details can be found here!

Since the outfit is kinda sexy I wanted a kinda sexy song. Its hotthott. <3