September 06, 2014

.. her adorable owl tattoo ♥



Hey guys <3 I'm sorry I'm so very slow getting posts out, almost an entire month late. But I want to change that! I'm gonna do my best while juggling homework and RL at the same time. I want to make this blog work and I hope you want to keep reading and following me :D 
Anyway this is an outfit I got together after I got this amazing tattoo from Kalina. 
Its more than just the owl bit but the applier for breasts didnt suit the breasts I always wear and even if I'm not showing the entire tattoo I hope you're still tempted to go get it because its just too amazing!

Anyway I'll stop now and get on with the credits!



Details

Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Nymph
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Lamb Horns (Coal)
Hair: .Olive. the Bella Hair - Mint/Pink (Group Gift!)

Top: Gawk! Black Lace Bandeau Top
Shrug: . AUTOPSY . Shrug Top Domino Black (Old @ The Big Show!)
Shorts: . AUTOPSY . Shorty Axa Black (Old @ The Big Show!)
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Nieka Heels: Iron (Slink MEDIUM)

Lipstick: [Buzz] Summer Crush Gloss - Aqua
Tattoo: KALINA. Spring Forest BABES Tattoo (NEW!)
Headchain: .PANIK. - Lune Hedchain. Black (Group gift!)
Nails: (.vix) Pastel Creams

Other details can be found here!


Song of the day is this awesome song from Banks :D She's so talented.
 Definitely go check her out if you like this song!