September 19, 2014

.. her green messy Olive hair ♥


Hi loves♥
I'm here with a post I meant to get out sooner because I made this a long time ago but with school I stress out a lot. So I take it slow with editing and taking the photos and then finally getting the posts out. But now I'm here with one!
One that I love. 
I wanna try a lot of different looks with my skin because I have so much I can do with it.. I've waited so long to have a skin where I can removed eyebrows hehe. Which you'll all see later for the coming outfits.

But now I won't blabber anymore and just get on to the details with my great items <333

Details

Skin: Essences - Emma *light rose*
Hair: .Olive. the Elisa - Oi Ombre Pack
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Banshee
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]PIERCED ELF EARS v.2
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage :::
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Brandee
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Piercing

Top: !(HR 3.0)! Meowww Crops (White) (Old Fi*Friday Item!)
Pants: ' Outer Limits ; Med Infinity High Waisted (@ Swag Fest '14!)
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Granny Banana Flats

Facetattoo: ::Lust.Rage::-Uxe tattoo
Tattoo: elska - Blackwork (Old @ N21!)
Nosering: .Pekka. Zassy Piercing
Rings: .PANIK. Rings / Luck Of The Irish Gacha
Nails: [ChicZafari] - Nails Claw Art Couture[ALL2]
Twirlypin: [Miseria] Twirly Pin - Crush (@ The Arcade Gacha - September!)

Other details can be found here!

I love this song so much, its in my head alll the timee <333 And I want it to stay. - Check original too. Equally amazing if you ask me.