September 16, 2014

.. tooo kyyyy oooo ♥


Hi loves <3
My outfit today just came to me when I got my new skin, I love this skin.. And the eyebrows <3 And the option for having no eyebrows so you can wear whichever brows you want!

I'll be showing some eyebrows off in the future probably but for now this is the outfit and I hope you enjoy and also love my new look with this skin :D <3

Details
Skin: Essences - Emma *light rose*
Hair: pr!tty - Sari - [Red 3] (Gacha @ The Chapter Four!)
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Field
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]PIERCED ELF EARS v.2
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Brandee
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Piercing

Top: Atoms Tokyo Crop top white (Old Fi*Friday item!)
Shorts: ' Outer Limits ; Leather-Harness Short (@ The Swag Fest!)
Sneakers: *CK* Nasty hot wedge sneakers WHITE BLACK
Rings: .PANIK. Rings / Luck Of The Irish Gacha
Nailpolish: (.vix) Pastel Creams

Other details can be found here