December 10, 2014

.. beautiful crowns ♥

Hey loves!
I'm here with a special post. Special because its dedicated to this amazing gorgeous Faunus Crown. Its stunning and amazing as everything that comes out from Gauze&Trap.
When I saw this, I knew I had to have it so I went and got it immediately @ We<3Roleplay and put them on.. And I was stunned, by finding out the amazing textures on it, the special textures for the glowing parts, the tinting, the colors.. Everything, I love these so so much.
I don't usually roleplay so have no real reason to get headaccessories like horns and crowns but I love wearing them.. So much. And theseeee.
Go get them right away. I left another picture as you continue to credits to show off the incredible glow in the dark, I couldnt look away. These horns kept surprising me in the best of ways.

Another awesome new item which is out is this awesome armor from Honey B's and its awesome, perfect if you liked RPing with you mesh bodyparts as this armor works with boobies and butts. So go right ahead and get this awesome armor @ Totally Top Shelf!

Also want to mention this gorgeous hair from little bones. is out now at uber! Go check it out ANDDD go to the mainstore because Nova is 50% off retirement sale on a bunch of hairs! Look for the red mark on some ads for cheaper hair!

Before I'm gonna leave you with the credits I just to say, that I love my skin from the Plastik <3 Amazing fantasy skins with appliers and amazing accessories and clothes.. The Plastik is just the best.

Thats all for now! Hope you all enjoy my special outfit and check out the credits and the song and the awesome effect of how this headcrown glows in the dark ♥



Details

Skin // :[P]:-Astrali Skin:// Seiren
Hair // little bones. Lovestruck (@ uber)
Markings // :[P]:-Asaia Markings:// Dotless-Faded
Eyes // {D.A} Phantom Eyes - Snow
EyeGlow // [Gauze] Sin Eyes -  Pride
Armor // Honey B's - .Krosis.Armor.Cast Iron (@ Totally Top Shelf)

Crown // [Gauze&Trap] Faunus Crown - Fay (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Bracelets // [The Forge] Boadicea's Bracelets (Black)
Piercings // :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Metal]*Mesh*
Finger Armor // Miamai_LacquerSublime_Witchcraft Armor_Elegant1 (For Slink Elegant1)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

This song I just found out today and I love SBTRKT and love the most recent songs but especially loved the first album where Sampha sung on a lot of songs, and in this song he's back to sing over SBTRKT's awesome music. So please enjoy this amazing piece of music. ♥