June 13, 2014

.. how hot I feel in this outfit ♥




Now finally I feel like there's time to get going with this blog! And so I intend to do now with almost all of my exams over.
I've had this for sometime and wanted to really edit it as good as possible to post it. These shoes are amazing and only 50L for a fatpack on marketplace! (Link in details will take you to the marketplace store.)
I highly recommend to check them out! But now to the details.

Keep reading for the details & tune! 

Details

Hair: +Spellbound+ Morrigan // Boobs - Vintage Blonde Roots
Top: :FY: Julianna Zipped Top  (pack 01)
Pants: !(HR 3.0)! Busy HW Denim (purple)
Shoes: *CASHMERE* Dastard Boots(all colors)
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow DarkHorse
Lipstick: Pink Acid Lip Essentials Lipstick - Cosmos (Gift<3)

Other details can be found here!