June 26, 2014

.. these awesome ripped stockings ♥



I'm here with another post! 
I keep folders for all my old buys so I make sure I wear it at least once before I sort it into my actual clothes folders.. - Because its like everything gets lost once I do that.
So here I'm with some seeexy ripped leggins that I wore to seduce my love. <3 
Put a little heart on my bum and boobie because it was a little too flashy. Also! I want to say that with this top there's several options for how exposed you want your boobies. This is the most covered one and even here there's a little hint of the nipple ( that might just be there for my brand of boobies) but you get a bunch of other options of how uncovered you want it, even a ripped version that displays the boobies veeery naughtyly. So definitely go to Insanya for that shirt and to Lolita for these awesome stockings, ripped in all different ways, both in front and in back like I displayed so sexily here!
Now to the other lovely details!

Ps. These awesome horns are still a groupgift at .PANIK. Mainstore but the fatpack can be bought RIGHT NOW for a limited time. Fatpack for 450L!! GO GO GO. 

Keep reading for the details & tune! 


Details


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Stephania - variety
Ears: [MANDALA] - UNISEX PIERCED ELF EARS v.2
Glasses: zenith nerd glasses
Shirt: :::insanya::: SoHot Shirt - Full Pack
Panties: {BitterSweet} {G-String} {Black}
Stockings: Lolita - Ripped Pantyhose v5
Shoes: :.Envious.: Lucky Heels Classic - For Slink High Feet

Horn: .PANIK. Fantasy Unicorns - BLACK / 3 METALS COLORS. (Group Gift! <3)
Hip-chains: Maxi Gossamer (MG) - Hip Chain - Babette - BLACK JET and SILVER
Makeup: .:GloSSy:. Vintage Makeup (Eyeliner & Red Lips)
Nails: Pin Me Down (PMD) - Lined - for Slink Hands


Other details can be found here!