June 15, 2014

.. feeling pretty in pink ♥



So finally I made an outfit featuring some items from this months Arcade Gacha!
I found this adorable jacket from Sun*Love on the marketplace for only 5L and I thought it was so damn cute. (Link in details will take you to her marketplace shop!)
I love pink in SL but in real life not at all. So I wanted to make a pretty girly outfit for you all!
Hope you enjoyyy! ♥♥♥

Keep reading for the details & tune! 


Details

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Birdie -  variety
Skirt: *BOOM* Minka Skirt - Petal
Jacket: Sun*Love - Zeev Floral Jacket
Shoes: [tea.s] Andel Flats - Nude (SLink Add-On)

Phone: .tsg. Keitai Smart Phone - Sweets Decoden RARE (The Arcade Gacha - June 2014)
Ring: .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (Old TCF Birthday Gift)
Nails: (.vix) Pastel Creams
Lipstick: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Dolls Nude
Fairy: !Ohmai: Tulip Fairy [Companion] (The Arcade Gacha - June 2014)

Other details can be found here!