June 29, 2014

.. new spellbound hair and sexy shorts ♥



Here with another cute outfit <3
This outfit is more on the simple side but I still think it kicks ass. 
I wanted to keep it simple but the red lips just kicks some life in it! 
Some items I'm showing are still from June month and to get the clothes you will have to get out now and go to The Big Show or Collabor88 to get them! A new month is coming up.
I'm also playing a bit around with how I want to set up my pictures.
I hope you all like and if you prefer the old way more than the new please leave a comment about it so I know how you feel about it :D

Keep reading for the details & tune! 


Details

Hair: +Spellbound+ Bubsy // Unnatural Ombres & Dips {WEAR} ((NEW!))
Ears: [MANDALA] - FEMALE FANTASY ELF Ears
Sweater: Emery Sweater Imogen Hope (Collabor88 - June 2014!)
Shorts: *REIGN.- PUCKER SHORTS- STRIPE (The Big Show - June 2014!)
Shoes: (fd) Sneakers - 4 Floral Pink RARE (The Arcade Gacha - June 2014!)

Glasses: [Iruco] gacha / butterfly glasses (Old The Arcade Gacha Item)
Makeup: .:GloSSy:. Vintage Makeup (Eyeliner & Red Lips)

Other details can be found here!


For the tune I chose an awesome artist who really brings electro to electro-swing which is btw one awesome fucking genre and way underrated. Enjoyyyy <333