June 16, 2014

.. teal hair ♥



Right before my final exam I just managed to make a little postie with an outfit I've had saved until my computer was finally ready and I would start my blog.. So here I am!
I'm so in love with this Truth hair, though it is not so new anymore it is still one of my all time favorites I'd say. Especiallyyyy with my mandala ears, I think it looks so awesome :D
Hope you enjoy my outfittie! ♥

Keep reading for the details & tune! 


Details

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ainsley - variety (Tinted)
Top: :FY: Julianna Zipped Top  (pack 01)
Pants: - D.L.Z - Highwaist jeans - Black *Rez*
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Oxygen II Teal
Ring: (Yummy) Boho Ring Set - Turqoise
Nails: blackLiquid NAILS - SLink AE - LG AUTUMN13 NAILS AND TOENAILS

Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow DarkHorse
Lipstick: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Creamcicle

Other details can be found here!