June 09, 2015

.. sexy dresses casually worn ♥


Hey sweet peoples of the world

Today I'm excited to show you this sexy, yet cute dress from Bossie out now @ AnyBODY! It comes in 11 different colors with all the appliers you can imagine, such as Maitreya, Slink, The Mesh Project, Omega, Lolas, L.inc as well as default layers. You get them with 6 different skirtpanels so it will make sure to fit every bodyshape.
The dress is naturally sexy so I wanted to show it off in a different way to show that it can both be worn more casually with flats just like it can be worn in heels all slutted up

As always I'm wearing my beloved uLukie - Thick body that just makes me feel thick and beautiful in the most perfect way and I can't wait to show you guys more outfits in this body. I can't explain just how much I love it! Its insane. While I love mesh, I can't get myself to take this body off

I don't have a lot more to say than, I hope you guys enjoy this outfit and I'll be back soon with more!

Body
Skin // Essences {Illamasqua: Pale02}
Body // uLukie Body - Thick
Breasts // Sinful Needs - Venus Original
Hair // [e] Rush - All (N/A)
Eyes // [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Avada
Lips // .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0

Clothing
Dress // Bossie. chloe dress [purple] (New @ anyBODY)
Jacket // *CK* Flirty Jeans Opened Jacket
Stockings // Lolita - Ripped Pantyhose v2
Shoes // [:ENNA:] Boots - Black (Mesh)

Makeup
Lipstick // OPERATE - Wild Thorn Lips - Emerald
Liner // [Buzz] Royale Liner

Accessories
Glasses // -SU!- Valentina Glasses (GroupGift)
Choker // .random.Matter. - Olyvia Necklace - Black
Rings // .random.Matter. - Norbu Rings - Silver
Septum // (Yummy) Kelly Septum - Silver - Turquoise

Poses by La Baguette