June 02, 2015

.. raves ♥


I've got a new sponsor! I was so honored to get on the Bossie bloggerteam and in this post I'm showing of their newest brows that come with 5 options. They are awesome and I've been playing with them on my new skin the past couple of days. They are not super visible in this outfit but I'll be showing off a different version in an upcoming post

I'm also showing off Fakessi's Molly's Frenzy Tops & All Night Long panties with appliers for The Mesh Project, Omega & Slink out now @ the mainstore. The panties come with a covered crotch version! In this outfit I'm wearing the crotch version though its hard to see for my long vagina.. - but they both look great!

These new facetattoos from La Baguette are now out at the Showrooms new round! Almost gives you like a warrior look. Comes with one solid color and a tintable layer!

Also, before I finish.. I'm insanely in love with this hair from Olive and this necklace from Yummy out now at the new round of The Arcade Gacha. ♥♥♥

I highly recommend all of these items and I feel dressed to party all night \o/ Many more ways to wear these sexy items

Body
Skin // Essences {Illamasqua: Pale02} (New @ mainstore)
Body // uLukie Body - Thick (Worn with Sinful Needs - Venus Original mesh breasts.)
Hair // .Olive. the Sweepea Hair - Bubble Goth (New @ The Arcade Gacha - June 2015)
Eyesbrows // Bossie. alice eyebrows [tintable]
Eyes // [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Siren
Bodypaint // Honey B's - BodyPaint.Pink.
Facepaint // [La Baguette] Queen Tattoo n2 & [La Baguette] Queen Tattoo n3 (New @ The Showroom)

Clothing
Top // [ FAKESSI ] Molly's Frenzy Crop - X
Panties // [ FAKESSI ] All Night Long Net Panties
Shoes // REIGN. - JELLYSEE SANDALS- LIME

Accessories 
Necklace // (Yummy) Rough Crystal - Druzy (New @ The Arcade Gacha - June 2015)
Piercings // :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Metal]*Mesh* (Heavily modified)
Headjewelry // :[P]: - Forge Tiara:// Lima (Gacha)

Pose by La Baguette