January 25, 2015

.. greyscaled hipsterclothing ♥


Hey loves! Today I start my countdown to The Hipster Fair which is coming the 1st of February and will end the 15th of February! In the following week I'll be showing off some items available at the fair!

Which first off is this amazing turtleneck croptop by Lady.Fakessi which is a new store and has some amazing stuff at the fair! Another amazing item that I'll be showing off in the next couple of day. Definitely check out this incredible store right now!

Next is this skirt from NerdMonkey which is a part of an outfit and an exclusive to the Hipster Fair! Comes in all different colors including a top with 3 color options. I love stripes and just had to wear this pattern!

Finally I just want to give a shoutout to Essences for making Loud Mouth appliers for Loulou which is the lovely EVO skin I'm wearing today. Andddd lasttt.. These shoes.. From 1992 which I loooove so so much. Perfect, unique and simply incredible!

Hope you guys enjoy this outfit and keep reading the next days for more goodies coming soon to The Hipster Fair!

Details

Body
Skin // Essences {Loulou} Medium02
Hair // *Dura-Girl*53 Light 6 color Fat

Clothes
Shirt // [lady.fakessi] Turtleneck Crop - Milk (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair 2015!)
Skirt // [N*Monkey] 'Maxi Outfit (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair 2015!)
Shoes // 1992 // Pyramid Platforms (Black) (@ Kustom9)

Accessories
Glasses // .:villena:. - Double frame round glasses
Septum // MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style17)
Chain // (Yummy) Bear Charm Necklace - Silver

Poses by [La Baguette]