January 30, 2015

.. hipster dresses ♥


Hey loves <3 I'm sorry I'm late with my 4th part of my countdown to The Hipster Fair that opens the 1st of February! But here it is with some goodies you can get at the fair.

Like this cute cute cuuute shirtdress from Biscuit! It comes with a hud with 6 different pattern where this is one of them. And it is so cute <3 Love it.

Second, there's this moustache ring from Diamante, its so cute and simple I thought it would be so cute with this shirt <3

I hope you guys enjoy my post! And stay excited for the Hipster Fair coming so so soon! :D



Details 

Body

Skin // Essences {Loulou} Medium02
Brows // [theSkinnery] Natural Brows set 2
Eyes // IKON Ardent Eyes - Sage
Hair // Eaters Coma - HAIR 12 / MAUVE
Ears // [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season 5

Clothes
Shirtdress // Biscuit - Luna Shirt (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair 2015!)
Shoes // .Renegade. Nola Platform Wedges - Black (Med)

Accessories
Ring // :Diamante: Harmonious - Mustache Ring (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair 2015!)
Clutch // Ricielli - Gia Clutches
Necklace // MG - Necklace - Pearls - Combo Sets and Singles - BLACK

Makeup
Lipstick // ::Modish:: Mei Lipstick SET [Nudes] {Loud.Mouth}

Poses by AUSHK'A &CO