January 26, 2015

.. being beusy with lady fakessi ♥



Hey loves! 
As promised I'm out with a new post for my Hipster-Fair-2015-countdown! So check out this goodie I bring to you today because it will wow you!

Like these new amaaaazing pants from Lady Fakessi! There's 3 denim shades to choose from and the pack you get comes with an 'original' and 'ripped' version! Like 2 in 1! And they are amazinggg.

Next I just want to mention this incredible hair from Beusy, which is so cute and perfect with the little hat. When I saw it, I knew they would make a great look along with these pants.

More to come tomorrow! Hope you guys enjoy my outfit! ♥♥♥


Details

Body
Skin // Essences {Loulou} Medium02
Hair/Hat // Beusy: Porcelain BROWN
Ears // [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Freckles // *Soonsiki! Odd Beauty Freckles (In hairpackage, Santa Baby *Group Gift*)

Clothes
Top // [AUX] Truffle Top - Yellow
Pants // [lady.fakessi] Boyfriend Jeans Light Wash (Original) (Coming soon @ The Hipster Fair 2015!)
Shoes // Ingenue :: Jaclyn Heels :: Berry RARE (The Arcade Gacha - December 2014)

Accessories
Glasses // :::LP::: Vintage_Hazel Shades - Cherry

Poses by Label Motion & La Baguette

Other details can be found at the 'What I always wear'-tab.


Tune for the day is by Metronomy <3 Nothing says hipster like a bit of indie.