March 04, 2015

.. the colors ♥




Hey guys <3 I'm trying a new thing with my blogposts. I'm ever evolving and sometimes I don't know if for better or worse but at least its never boring!

Anyway in this outfit I'm bringing you the gorgeous new 90s bodysuits from Lady Fakessi! 4 different colors/patterns of which I loved allll of them, but this nude-ish one was my favorite, hands down :D

Also remember to go to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival where I got this awesome hair from Blues. It ends March 15th, so you still got some time to check it out! Go goo ♥

I won't say no more and just get on with the details, I hope you guys like the new way I'm doing these pictures (for now, probably haha) and that you enjoy this outfit!



Details

Body
Hair // Blues. Minky - Barbie (Available @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Body // Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Brows // [lady.fakessi] Eyebrows 03 (tintable)
Eyes // IKON Charm Eyes - Aqua
Lashes // Mai Bilavio:. Clumpy Princess Lash Set

Clothes 
Bodysuit // [lady.fakessi] .90's bodysuit - Pale Rose
Shoes // Essenz - Antwerp (Fatpack 1&2)

Makeup 
Eyeshadow // .ARISE. Lolla Eyeshadow / White
Lipstick // Nylon Outfitters - (NO) High Def Cosmetics - Lips in the Buff

Accessories 
Lollipop // .ARISE. Jumbo Lolli (TCC Hunt)
Septum // MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style17)
Nails // . PUNCI . my point nails . Flat .
Necklace // (Yummy) Small Crystal Choker Necklace - Silver (Available @ N.21)


Other details can be found in the 'What I always wear'-tab.