March 19, 2015

.. being a spring cutie ♥


Hey guys <3
I'm here with a little spring/summer post. I want to make it rather short since I know I've been pointing out all I'm wearing these days because I want all the items I'm wearing to get their own mention but I might start talking less in general.

But I absolutely have to say how much I love this adorable hair called Pixie from Moon that is right now a group gift and has the newest HUDs where you got 6 options for ONE color hud. Its amazing and man, I love the colors!

I want to also just say how much this dress is dear to me <3 From Pixicat right now at Kustom9 and its so cute, has a sheerpart where you can turn the floral pattern off and theres an underdress if you don't want to flash your naked bits underneath.. Its perfect for a light summer look which is why I took the picture like this :D

I hope you guys like it and go get these goodies <3


Details

Body
Body // Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair // Moon. ALL // - Pixie Harlow
Eyes // IKON Charm Eyes - Aqua
Eyebrows // [Buzz] Natural Eyebrow - Warm Browns (New @ Kustom9!)
Ears // [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Mouth // .Loud Mouth. - Alli v3.0 (Updated!)

Clothing
Dress // -Pixicat- Sheer.Dress (Mint) (New @ Kustom9!)

Makeup
Eyeshadow // [Buzz] Royale Liner

Accessories
Flowercrown // .random.Matter. - Valeria Flower Crown - Green
Ring // (Yummy) Single Daisy  - Pink
Bracelet // +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet - Pink
Septum // MONS / MESH - Nose Jewels (style1) gold (Available now @ The Arcade Gacha - March 2015)
Glasses // (Yummy) Quinn Frames - Pink

Other details can be found in the 'What I always wear'-tab.