April 19, 2015

.. her cloudy cloud pants ♥


Hi loves ♥
I'm somewhat back to blogging. I took a break because all creativity had left me and the joy of blogging was gone. I felt like I had to, instead of wanting to and that made it even harder to make a good outfit.

So I'm gonna take it slow but I'm back and I got some exciting news on upcoming posts as I got a new amazing sponsor, that I look forward to sharing with you guys.

For this outfit though, I just want to let you all know about the Unknown Hunt that going on right now where my amazing sponsor Lady Fakessi has these awesome cloud leggings out at the moment!

To get these leggings you need to go to Lady Fakessi mainstore and look around, with this hint to help you.. " You got banned? Please.. they banned us from the CIA. " It is a clever hint and those are the most fun :D

To check out the other prices and hints and read about the Unknown Hunt, check it out right here <3



Body
Hair // [LeLutka] - VAGUE hair / Naturals
Brows // [Buzz] Natural Eyebrow - Warm Browns
Eyes // IKON Sovereign Eyes - Field

Clothing 
Shirt // Tee*fy Roxy Cropped T-Shirt - Sunny (@ Collabor88)
Pants // [lady.fakessi] - Clouds Leggings (For the Unknown Hunt)
Shoes // Ingenue :: Jaclyn Heels :: Berry RARE (Past Arcade Gacha item)

Accessories 
Glasses // * SORGO - ASTORIA Shades / WOOD
Hat // LaGyo _Charlotte flat bowler Red (@ Collabor88)
Bag // MOON - Boho Bag - Jade
Bracelet // pr!tty - Floral Bracelet

Poses // La Fleur Poseset by La Baguette

Other details can be found in the essentiels tab.