April 27, 2015

.. Lolita ♥



Hey guys!
I've got exciting news!
I feel so honored to get to be one of the bloggers of American Bazaar & Lolita.
Amazing mesh clothing and applier clothing with appliers for all the mesh parts you can imagine.

This is my first post and I got more coming, but for now let me show you the awesome stuff from Lolita that is out at anyBody's April round. This round will be over on April 30th so go right now and get this awesome top!

Also, for links and slurls to American Bazaar and Lolita check out my Sponsors page. There you will find everything you need!

That was all for now so hope you guys enjoy this cute little casual outfit I got for you and see you all soon <3


Body
Hair // Lamb. Haze - Lotus - Exclusive Color (50L @ N.21)
Eyes // IKON Sovereign Eyes - Field

Clothing
Top // Lolita - Lila Top Strawberry (@ anyBODY - April Round)
Pants // Stoned Fox - High Waist Belly Leggings - Aqua [Omega Appliers]
Heels // Essenz - St. Louis (Fatpack 1&2)

Accessories
Bracelet // [BREATHE] - Soothe Bracelet (Wayward Hunt - Click link for hints!)
Clutch // LUXE. Unicorn Clutch - Floral (Wayward Hunt - Click link for hints!)