November 20, 2014

.. aviator jackets ♥

Hey loves <3
Here with another outfit before I make my big announcement :D 
I thought it was time to get this out since this jacket was from Foxes @ last months N.21 and well.. I've had it for a while but been so busy but love this outfit and though you guys should have it since a new N.21 is coming up. 
I won't say much more than.. I love this jacket soooo much. And love my this hair from Pr!tty <3 Hope you guys do too! Enjoy my little autumn-y outfittie :D ♥

Details

Hair // pr!tty - Sophia - .All Color Huds.
Eyes // [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Hazel
Jacket // [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket - Red (Old @ N-21.)
Shorts // -FAUN- Disco Shorts -Teal-
Boots // Maitreya Stagioni XTD Leather * Bordeaux

Septum // C h a r y .- Septum Ring- 7 (Black) RARE (Old @ N-21.)
Ring // .PANIK. - Rockstar Ring - Black
Tattoo // .PANIK. LA Mort Tattoo (Group Gift - September)
Eyebrow tattoo // #adored - street rat love brow tattoo

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

The song for this outfit is some guys I hold close to my heart for their funky tunes. I can't stop dancing ♥♥♥