November 18, 2014

.. wearing nudes & browns ♥

Heyy guys! I'm sorry its been two weeks but with school and homework its been hard to get to edit outfits and get posts out. But I thought it was time since I have some news I want to share with you all in a few posts.
Though first, I've had this sitting for some time and wanted to get it out before anything else. <3
Some of these items in this post is from October month events but I'm sure they can be found in their mainstores now.
Like this gorgeous hair from Little Bones that I'm absolute in love with <3

Hope you guys enjoy my post and are ready for some more the following days <333

Details


Hair: little bones. Nightingale - Ombre&Roots (Old @ Fameshed!)
Eyes: [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Hazel
Top: [Cynful] Tittie Top - Tan (Old @ The Big Show!)
Pants: S.L.A.D Ripped Knee Shorts (From jeans package!)
Boots: _CandyDoll_ Punisher Boots - Cappuccino

Chest Studs: .Pekka. Chest Studds UNISEX PIERCING
Mouth Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Metal]*Mesh* (Edited!)
Ring: .PANIK. - Rockstar Ring- Black
Makeup 1: [KOOQLA] Liquid Eyeliner 02
Makeup 2: [mock] Fall Festivale eShadows
Makeup 3: {MC} Matte Cateye Liner (N/A)
Tattoo: Speakeasy :: SleepWalking tattoo (Old @ EloquenceSL!)

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.