November 21, 2014

.. pr!tty group gifts ♥

The lovely amazing Karla Marama, owner of Pr!tty is out with a new group gift exclusive hair called Kaylin! I love it so much, just as I do with all her hairs. And the haircolors.. You get the entire fatpack but I got only the colorhud listed so its easy to find this haircolor. I stared at this haircolor for several minutes because.. these roots. The roooots, the darkishblue/teal. I love this color so much so I wanted to do something special with it and put this little torso outfit together to show off the hair :D

I just want to say thank you to Karla too for being so generous and wonderful. She is by far one of the sweetest creators that I have met, so please go join the group and support her hairs & creations. I know I plan to keep doing that in all the ways I possibly can :D

Hope you all enjoy my little post <3

Details

Hair // pr!tty - Kaylin - .Colorfuls. (Group gift Exclusive!)
Eyes // [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Nebula
Lashes 1 // *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -06- Natural
Lashes 2 // Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes
Brows // #adored - hopeless brows
Moles // .BBB. Moles
Blush // [PF] Cute Blush (From the Doll V2 skinpack)
Shirt // [Foxes] Sweatshirt - candy (@ uber!)

Jewelry set // .Sweet Thing. Rainbow Love Cutie Jewelry Set
Septum // C h a r y .- Septum Ring - 4 (Silver) (Old N.21 Exclusive Gacha!)
Flower headband // pr!tty - Spring Dreaming - .Headband.
Lipstick // .tsg. Angel Lipstick - Nude (Loud Mouth)

Other details can be found in my "What I always wear"-tab.

And for the tune! I bring to you a good friday tune, start dancing! ♥♥♥