November 23, 2014

.. kokeshi ♥


I GOT A MY FIRST SPONSOR!
And sorry, hello guys, but I just had to get out with it. I'm so excited!
My amazing friend Kya reopened her store, Kokeshi and I'm soooo excited to be her blogger. She makes amazing textured appliers and mesh clothing so there's something for everyone. She recently opened her inworld store so go and check it out right here, right now!

And she is also looking for more bloggers! 
So please go take this link, if you're blogger and would like to help spread the word about Kokeshi coming to the grid!

She's not only accepting people who's been blogging for a long time but also new bloggers, so if you're dedicated to blogging but maybe have only been blogging for a few months or less and would love to blog her items, you should go apply right away. 

Also now that I have my first sponsor ever, I made a new tab on my blog where you can go to Kokeshi inworld store, website, flickr, marketplace and facebook. Go there to follow her and check out her awesome items!

Hope you enjoy my two outfits I did for you guys featuring the new Yori Leggings from Kokeshi incl. azz appliers!

Details

~ Mint Yori ~
Hair // MOON // Hair // Styrofoam Arrow - Essentials
Shirt // *Fishy Strawberry* Off-Shoulder Sweater - PACK 3 (@ The Chapter Four)
Leggings // !!Kokeshi!! Yori Leggings - Mint DUO
Socks // *BOOM* Fair Isle Wool Socks (peach)
~ Rose Yori ~
Hair // [taketomi]_Kakoa_NurieEXT22 (N/A)
Shirt // [Foxes] - Simple Crop Shirt - Pink
Leggings // !!Kokeshi!! Yori Leggings - Rose DUO
Socks // .tsg. Princess Socks - Sheer White
Slippers // {Mango Cheeks} Teddy Slippers: Baby Bear (Slink)

Necklace // .Sweet Thing. Rainbow Love Cutie Jewelry Set
Lipstick // .tsg. Angel Lipstick - Nude (Loud Mouth)
Piggy // Birdy - Wilbur - White


~ Both ~
Eyes // [Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Angel
Mouth // .Loud Mouth. - Alli

Other details can be found in the "What I always wear"-tab.

The song of the day is this awesome remix by Kygo. Because I will be dancing around at home in my comfy clothes when no one is watching ♥♥♥